Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Malibu

As most of my friends know I love fruity type drinks and I love rum. Island Melon flavor rum with coke is just awesome. I think it's my new favorite flavor of rum. Its very smooth tasting. I need to find other things to mix it in with, I'm thinking a tropical punch mix would be good to with it.

One of my favorite mixed drinks is the Italian Surfer, I use to get all the time at a club I use to go to back east.

Here is one recipe I have found for it:

   3 ounces Coconut Rum
   1 1/2 ounces Amaretto
   4 ounces Pineapple Juice 


And here is another I have found but yet to try but will be soon:

1/2 shot amaretto 
1/2 shot parrot bay
1/2 shot southern comfort 
splash of orange juice
pineapple juice 
splash grenadine 
In a hurricane glass fill to top with ice. Put shots in order into glass. Put splash of orange juice, then fill the rest of glass with pineapple juice. Splash grenadine on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment